Set high in the Chilterns, Pipers Corner is less than one hour from central London and Heathrow Airport and has excellent rail and motorway connections.
Fourteen coach routes are organised by the School. All coaches are timed to reach Pipers Corner by 0820 hours. The coaches leave school at 1610 hours.
From September 2023, our coach service will be fully delivered by Kura. Kura is a technology and transport services company that already supports 48 other schools and their parents to deliver a safer, greener, smarter travel solution for students.
This partnership with Kura brings the following benefits for both parents and the school:
- All Students will be registered on and off the coaches
- Tracking and notifications available via the Kura App. Parents and the School Office will be able to monitor a student’s journey and receive notifications when a bus is not running to the expected schedule
- All communication will be managed by a dedicated Kura team.
Timetables, pick-up stop details and prices can be found on the Pipers Corner dedicated transport site: Pipers Corner Bus Service.
Key contact information
- Transport Line | 0203 967 0867
- Transport Email | [email protected]
Find your nearest coach stop using our interactive map:
The following coach routes are currently organised by the school:
- Route A: Aylesbury, Stoke Mandeville, Wendover, Ellesborough Village, Little Kimble, Speen, North Dean, Hughenden Valley
- Route B: Farnham Common, Beaconsfield Old Town, Beaconsfield New Town
- Route C: Flackwell Heath, Bourne End, Cores End, Wooburn Green, Loudwater, Penn, Cosy Corner
- Route D: Chalfont St Giles
- Route E: Chalfont St Giles, Knotty Green, Penn
- Route F: Chesham, Great Missenden, Prestwood, Great Kingshill
- Route G: Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St Peter
- Route H: Haddenham, Longwick, Bledlow, Chinnor, Routs Green, Bledlow Ridge,
- Route I: Little Missenden, Coleshill, Holmer Green, Hazlemere, High Wycombe (Amersham Hill RGS),
- Route J: Little Chalfont, Amersham, Chesham Bois, Hyde Heath,
- Route K: Medmenham (Danesfield), Marlow, Park Lane/Lane End, Sands, Downley, Hughenden Valley, Cryers Hill,
- Route L: Marlow, Marlow Bottom, High Wycombe,
- Route M: Terrick, Askett, Monks Risborough, Princes Risborough, Lacey Green, Naphill,
- Route N: Seer Green, Jordans, Beaconsfield,